We love cats as much as you do and that is why we are a Gold-Certified Cat Friendly Practice. We earned this certification from the American Association of Feline Practitioners by meeting their comprehensive performance criteria.
There are two things you can do to ensure your cat stays healthy:
- Choose veterinary caregivers trained and certified in feline behavior and medicine
- Schedule regular exams
Our Staff Are Specially Trained to Care for Cats
- We use cat-friendly handling techniques
- We educate owners about preparing and transporting cats for their visit to the vet
- We develop care plans based on each cat’s specific medical needs, preferences and behaviors
Every Cat Needs Routine Preventive Physical Examinations
Cats are skilled at hiding health issues and pain. Our mission is to keep your cat healthy and happy for life. Regular exams are the key.
- Preventive care examinations for cats should occur at least once a year and more frequently for senior cats and those with chronic conditions
- Regular exams detect disease early before it becomes painful or costly
Watch this short video to learn why routine veterinary checkups are important for your cat.
Visiting the vet doesn’t need to be stressful – we are cat friendly!
Watch this short video to learn:
- Our techniques for reducing cat stress
- What you can do to make your cat’s visit to the vet less stressful
My nervous kitty was handled with special care to make his experience as stress free as possible.
Learn more about caring for cats
Visit our Helpful Links page to learn more about caring for cats.